REGISTRATION FORM OPEN FOR CLASSES Nursery to XI for session 2021-22
1. Registration Forms will be available online on the school website” www.stjosephsacademy.ac.in “by clicking the link.
Cost of Registration Form : Rs. 500/- to be paid Online.
2. Make sure that the names (child, father and mother) & date of birth are entered as per the Municipal/Hospital’s Birth Certificate Only. In any case AFFIDAVIT will not be accepted. No change will be made later.
3. Age criteria will be as per following as on 31st March of the admission session :
Nursary - 3 year 3 months
LKG – 4 year 3 months
UKG – 5 year 3months
Grade 1 - 6 years 3months and henceforth
4. Documents required from parents with registration form :
Recent photograph of the Child, Mother, Father and Guardian together .
Caste certificate (If required).
AADHAR Card of Child, Father and Mother.
BPL certificate (if required).
5. Duly fill the Registration Form
Kindly retain a downloaded copy of the Application form for further reference / correspondence.
The Interaction schedule will be provided by SMS.
6. Requirements at the time of the interaction :
Downloaded copy of Online Application Form.
Originals of the Birth Certificate, Aadhar card of the child.
Transfer Certificate for class 3 to 11th.
7. The selection process will be based on entrance and interaction with the child along with the parents and verification of documents.
8. The result of the selection process will be intimated to you through the school information system.
9. Duplicate Forms :
Those who register their ward twice for the same class will be disqualified automatically.
10. Rejection after admission :
Any discrepancy discovered in the birth certificate or in the above procedure will lead to automatic cancellation of the seat and there will be no refund of fees.
11. No Donations / Pressure :
We do not accept any donation for admission. If anyone requests / demands donations from you in the name of the School, OR takes money from you with the guarantee of procuring your ward’s admission into Nursery, please report the matter to the School authorities immediately. Any pressure on the Management, through recommendations, etc., will disqualify your ward.
Instructions for filling Online Registration Form :
1. This form works best with Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers.
2. As this form will be using internet, in case of slow internet, the process will be slowDon’t refresh the page or open it in new tab while filling up the form.
3. Fill basic details in Registration Form. You will received Username and Password on registered SMS Number.
4. Log In with Username and Password (Both are case-sensitive). Pay Registration Fee Online.
5. Enter remaining details. Download the form and attach Copy Of Supporting documents. Do not attach Original. The Original Certificates must be produced at the time of Admission
For any queries, contact school. Mob. No. 8809393802, 8002044661, 7070100905 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com